Thursday 3 May 2012

Tracy Klehn: Prayer starters for busy Moms

When Tracy Klehn's two children were under two years old, she began to pray. Now she shares with other moms what she learned, including the power of praying for their children, families, friends, and themselves. Each of the twelve sections focuses on a different aspect of prayer along with creative ways to strengthen a mother's faith. This book helps women focus on prayer - still leaving them time to get the laundry put away!

Again, I was looking for inspiration to help me become more faithful and spiritual. I loved this book. It's full of short sections on how to talk and listen to God and how to improve one's spirituality. I am already working through some of those suggestions and I will continue doing more over the next months...

No comments:

Post a Comment